Whether an individual or an institution, there are many reasons to join ETA International, the electronics industry’s premier association:
- Opportunities for your company or school to become involved in technician and dealer concerns and participate in improving the electronics industry
- Insight into the politics, trends and issues facing the industry and technicians, as well as how government actions affect the industry
- A continuing stream of technical information to assist your company’s management team, with employment-help monographs and other resources available in the ETA library for a nominal fee
With your ETA membership, you’ll receive:
- A personalized ETA membership wall certificate, personalized wallet card
- Access to ETA’s Career Resource Center, with job placement services, career guidance and job postings from top employers worldwide
- A free subscription to The High-Tech News, the exclusive bi-monthly publication of ETA International, which currently reaches more than 41,000 technicians worldwide, and features information on the latest specialty techniques, technologies, trends, news, jobs, certification information and more
- Access to ETA member clothing, lapel pins, study materials and other items to showcase your involvement in the industry
- Discounts of up to 50 percent on attendance at ETA’s Annual Convention, featuring extensive educational sessions and opportunities to meet top professionals and companies representing the electronics industry
- Free and discounted online practice exams for ETA’s electronics certification courses
Institutional Members will also receive:
- One FREE half-page advertisement in ETA's The High-Tech News bi-monthly publication.
- New and Renewed Institutional members are bolded in a separate section for more recognition.
- Separate logo page with description and links about the institution located on the ETA website.
Join or renew your membership in ETA today!