Motorola ASTRO 25® FAQ
- Requires attendance of the appropriate ASTRO 25 M Core or GTR 8000 Repeater Site training course.
- ASTRO 25 Exams
- Online Certification Exam – Theory and Troubleshooting
- Can be proctored at one of the following:
- Local Library.
- An ETA Proctor in your area if possible.
- Must be passed at 80%.
- If an ASTRO 25 exam is not passed by the second attempt, the individual must attend another Motorola class and take the exam again.
- Certifications are valid for four (4) years.
- Must be taken within a year of taking the required training course.
- Certification Fee
- Certification Fee is $330.00 payable to ETA International.
- Retake Information
- Should an individual fail the exam, they are entitled to one free retake. Retake the exam after 30 days with an ETA proctor near home or at a local library.
- Any ETA International Certified Administrator is eligible to proctor the exam.
- ASTRO 25 and certifications DO NOT count towards Journeyman, Senior or Master CET status.
Recommended study materials:
The Associate CET Study Guide
FCC GROL Plus Study Material
Order other study materials online
Associate CET (CETa)
Wireless Communications (WCM) / USMSS
More about certification:
Why ETA Certification?
Electronics Journeyman Certifications
Online Electronics Certification Tests
Online Electronics Self-Study Courses
Renew Electronics Certifications
ETA Test Locations